Buildings that have cultural and heritage significance can still retain these over their facades or building envelopes with interiors refurbished so they can meet current standards and expectations of design, functional use, technical requirements and lower footprints in terms of resource use.
- Study of existing schemes
- Modification of old schemes
- Technical drawing discussion and approval for new schemes
- Selection of suitable breakers / relays etc.
- Procurement and arrangement of required new items
- Dismantling of existing schemes and mounting of new schemes
- Testing and commissioning of upgraded systems